- Faxing a tracing of your shooting hand is the best and most accurate way to determine glove size.
- Trace your shooting hand with fingers spread – trace all the way down to your wrist.
- Be sure to include the measurement (in inches), with your palm up, from your middle fingertip just down to the base of your palm (see example).
- Include your phone number or email address, and we’ll get back to you right away.
- Please note: photocopies or pictures DO NOT WORK – please do not submit them.
Small 6 3/4″
Large 7 1/2″
Extra large 8″
XX large 8 1/2″ and up